2 Cups of no stir Almond Butter
2 TSP of Peppermint extract
3 Bars of Lilly’s Dark Chocolate (no sugar added)
A pinch of Himalayan Salt
1. In a small sauce pan fill 1/4 way with water put on low to med/low heat
2. Add metal or glass bowl to heated pan as a double boiler
3. Add Lillys no sugar Dark Chocolate bars to the bowl.. this may take some time to melt but be patient the higher the heat the easier it is to burn your chocolate. Stir constantly
4. Once chocolate it melted add peppermint and almond butter; mix well.
5. Line mini muffin pan, pour chocolate in about 3/4 of the way.
6. Sprinkle each individual one with a bit of salt
7. Pop tin into freezer and allow to set for at least an hr.