Please excuse the amateur photography.
After pretty grueling leg work out (in our homemade CrossFit gym) I really did not even feel like cooking but I had already set out some ground beef for dinner. I was not going to let another defrosted package of meat go to waste… Especially based on my pure laziness. So I came up with this easy quick and fast burger recipe.
1.5 lb Grass Fed Ground Beef
1 TBSP Sesame Oil
2 minced Garlic Cloves
1 TBSP Smoked Paprika
1 TBSP Onion Powder
1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
Siracha Sauce to taste
1. Heat pan at medium heat with sesame oil.
2. Mix garlic, smoked paprika, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, & salt/pepper with ground beef.
3. Evenly form burger patties and add to hot oil.
4. Cook burgers thoroughly.
5. Leave drippings in pan, crack egg and cook over medium.
6. Add Siracha to top of burgers. Then add cooked egg.