- 3 brown/ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon organic almond extract
- 3 farm fresh organic eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter (I like Barneys brand because there’s not a lot of sugar; you can use any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-4 drops of Young Living Essential Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
- pinch of salt (I prefer Himalayan Salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8×4 loaf pan with oil or ghee and then line the middle with parchment paper. It will make it easier to remove the banana bread from the pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond butter.
- Then add everything else even the essential oil.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven to bake for about 50 minutes or until center is done with the tooth pick test.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and let rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving. **Reall yummy warm with some grassfed butter**
*** DO NOT USE ANY OTHER BRAND OF ESSENTIAL OILS BECAUSE NOT ALL OILS ARE CREATED EQUALLY. YOUNG LIVING IS THE ONLY ESSENTIAL OIL COMPANY WITH A VITALITY LINE THAT HAS BEEN TESTED AND APPROVED SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION***
Not into essential oils yet but want to be CLICK HERE